Careers With BudCo Electric
Electricians are in high demand. We are hoping you want more than just a job and are looking for a career.
At BudCo Electric, we take respect and safety seriously. Come join our team! We may not be the largest company you can work for, however, we are a serious and family oriented team who enjoy serving others, hard work, and offer successful growth opportunities.
The ideal candidate will be able to do the following:
- Have a minimum of 7 years electrician experience with recent job history.
- Install and distribute electrical power in single and multifamily dwellings.
- Install main circuit breaker boxes.
- Plan and install electrical lines in new or existing construction.
- Troubleshoot and make repairs to faulty lines and systems.
- Install alarm systems and electrical control panels.
- Install conduit, lighting fixtures and electrical outlets.
- Have good knowledge of the NEC codes.
- For commercial customers be able to connect electrical systems to the outside power source and distribute that power through the facility.
- Make sure the work orders are completed efficiently.
- Must be able converse easily with the homeowner or business owner.
- Keep tools neat, clean and well maintained.
Here are the qualities we are looking for in our perfect candidate:
- You work hard
- You love working with a team
- You are tech savvy and mechanically inclined, you can diagnose a problem and make recommendations to fix it
- You love to serve others
- You love to challenge yourself and you want to learn.
- You understand the importance of serving others (your team members and our customers)
- You understand and are willing to follow the company's core values and mission statement
We are an equal opportunity employer. We require background checks for all potential hires.Click here to apply!